Water-Based Nail Polish Camelia - fuchsia pink shimmer
Odourless, Made in France, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Camélia… Our bright pink shimmer polish is pure 80s! It’s bold on colour but gentle on your nails (and the planet).
DetailsClose the tabDetails
Camelia, pearly fushia pink nail polish.
Odour-free nail polish, apply it anywhere!
Clean fomula: 54% water
Lasts for 5 days, on ine condition: use its water-based top coat.
To take it off, use your regular remover.
Our AQUA nail range is an alternative to classic polluting polishes.
Revolutionary yet fragile: avoid any activity that requires friction under water (washing-up, aquabike, etc).
FormulationClose the tabFormulation
With 54% water, you get the cleanest nail polish on the market.
These ingredients may have odd names, still they're gentle, efficient and of natural origin:
- hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein et hydrolyzed soy protein?
They improve the texture of your nail polish and turn applying it into bliss
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate? It has useful antimicrobial properties, pretty handy when it comes to water-based nail polishes.
aqua (water), acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, trimethyl hydroxypentyl isobutyrate, phenoxyethanol, mica, ppg-2 methyl ether, ppg-30 butyl ether, bentonite, propylene glycol, peg-150/decyl alcohol/smdi copolymer, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglycerin, peg-40 castor oil, styrene/acrylates copolymer, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, silica dimethyl silylate, tin oxide, aminomethyl propanol, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, disiloxane, tocopherol, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 15880 (red 34 lake).
- Ingredients of natural origin
- Water represents more than half of the formulation
Delivery and returnsClose the tabDelivery and returns
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in Europe
& Free delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in France (home and pick up delivery).
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday before 9.30 am will be processed on the same day.
- Orders placed from Monday to Thursday after 9.30 am will be processed on the following day.
- Orders placed from Friday after 9.30 am to Sunday evening will be processed on the following Monday.
- Orders placed on French public holidays will be processed on the following working day.
- Delivery to a Relay pick up location (Colissimo & La Poste)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Home delivery without signature and with tracking (Colissimo)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Express Chronopost
Delay: D+1 (meaning the following working day)
- Home delivery with tracking
4 to 10 working days after shipment
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over.
nailmatic doesn’t ship outside of Europe.
Directions for use
Begin with a layer of base coat for a longer lasting manicure: a smooth surface for your color to adhere to.
One down the middle, followed by one on each side. Leave a one-millimetre gap between the cuticle and the color. One coat only or you might compromise your polish's drying.
ALWAYS apply top coat with your AQUA nail polish to ensure hold. Wait until your polish is dry before adding top coat. Reapply an additional coat two days later.
Bring a new meaning to the phrase “staying out of hot water” and keep your hands dry for four hours after application. Also avoid any activity that requires friction under water (washing-up, aquabike and so on).
Soak nails with nail polish remover for a little longer than normal, 20 seconds per nail, then gently remove with circular movements. You can use all our plant-based removers (but the cream one). A regular remover will work fine too.