Plant-based Nail Polish May - powdery pink
Made in France, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
Sun is shining? Make room for pastel shades, introducing May, the cutest powdery pink: discreet on clear skins, luminous on dark skins. Tenderness made polish: a safe bet that you can never go wrong with!
- Alaïa - taupe brown
- Ami - Raspberry pink
- Amour – red shimmer
- Anna – sheer pink
- Anouk – brick brown
- Plant-based nail polish – rose gold glitter– Bonnie
- Plant-based nail polish – pink beige – Diana
- Plant-based nail polish – pure red – Dita
- Plant-based nail polish – coral red – Ella
- Elsa – sheer beige
- Eva - pastel coral
- Gala - gold
- Georgia – poppy red
- Grace – deep red
- Hedi - coral
- Imani – pink hazelnut
- Jeanne - pink-white
- Kate - burgundy red
- Lou - navy blue
- Lucia – gold glitter
- Marilou – brick red
- Miky - Emerald green
- Misha – plum brown
- Mona – lagoon green
- Ninon – rosewood
- Paloma - intense raspberry
- Sasha – light pink beige
- Billie – soft pink
- Sunny - coral orange
- Stella - Copper glitter
- Luisa - pearly pinkish beige
- Britany - pearly beige
- Azul - pearly electric blue
- Livy - slate blue
- Chelsea - pearly emerald
- Yale - pearly chocolate
- Eleanor – metallic gold
- Victoria – metallic silver
- Taylor – metallic pink gold
- Beth - pastel yellow
- Ysé - white
- Kylie - Electric pink
- Paola - Lilac
- Petra - Pure red
- Pamela - Vintage red
- Faye - Burgundy red
- Pete - black
- Angela - sandy nude
DetailsClose the tabDetails
May is a powder pink nail polish.
75,5% plant-based ingredients, vegan and cruelty free.
No compromise on colour, shine or even resistance: your manicure will last for 5 yay days!
Easy to apply, its texture is fluid and glides on the nail, for a result that is simply P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
FormulationClose the tabFormulation
75,5% plant-based nail polish
Or how to spend a cocooning moment, while reducing the environmental impact of your polish.
Our raw materials are of natural and renewable origin: from reasoned agricultural productions and their co-products transformed thanks to green chemistry.
To sum it up: we make solvents with cotton, corn, potatoes, wheat and manioc.
Good to know: our colours take care of your nails with 3 active ingredients :
- silicon to strengthen the nail structure
- hexanal to strengthen the nails
- red algae to moisturise and remineralise
RECYCLING GUIDELINES :
butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, diacetone alcohol, sorbic acid, dimethyl oxobenzo dioxasilane, hexanal, phosphoric acid, lithothamnion calcareum extract (lithothamnium calcarum extract), mannitol, diatomaceous earth, zinc sulfate, n-butyl alcohol, tocopherol, ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 15880 (red 34 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 73360 (red 30), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77891(titanium dioxide).
- Ingredients of natural origin
Delivery and returnsClose the tabDelivery and returns
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in Europe
& Free delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in France (home and pick up delivery).
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday before 9.30 am will be processed on the same day.
- Orders placed from Monday to Thursday after 9.30 am will be processed on the following day.
- Orders placed from Friday after 9.30 am to Sunday evening will be processed on the following Monday.
- Orders placed on French public holidays will be processed on the following working day.
- Delivery to a Relay pick up location (Colissimo & La Poste)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Home delivery without signature and with tracking (Colissimo)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Express Chronopost
Delay: D+1 (meaning the following working day)
- Home delivery with tracking
4 to 10 working days after shipment
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over.
nailmatic doesn’t ship outside of Europe.
Unfortunately, shipment costs to French overseas department and territories are extremely high. Thus, we can't deliver in these areas.
Directions for use
You're in for a longer lasting manicure, protected nails and a smooth surface for your color to adhere to.
One down the middle, followed by one either side. Leave a one-millimetre gap between the cuticle and the color for a professional-style finish.
Our formula has been especially made to achieve perfect results with one single coat.
You can apply a second coat for denser and more opaque coverage: first layer thin, second one thicker.
It’ll give your colour a super glossy, long-wear finish, so we recommend it! Add an extra coat 48 hours later for even longer wear.