Kids Nail Polish Cookie - pink
Made in France, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
Our cute Cookie will become a firm favourite for your pop star princess or pirate in training. A super romantic and cool pink polish.
- Bella - pale pink
- Dori - orange
- Elliot - pearly pink
- Gaston - sky blue
- Kitty - candy pink glitter
- Lulu - pearly yellow
- Merlin - pearly Blue
- Peachy – Peach glitter
- Piglou - lilac glitter
- Polly - clear pink glitter
- Rio - mint green
- Sheepy - clear raspberry glitter
- Sissi – pink glitter
- Super - white glitter Nail Polish
- Dolly - neon pink pearl
- Marshi - neon lilac pearl
- Flamingo - Pearly neon coral
DetailsClose the tabDetails
Pink nail polish for children : Cookie
- 54% water-based
- Easy to apply and dries quickly
- Perfect gift idea
Design in collaboration with OMY.
Want more colours? Get them a kids set.
For Kids aged 3 and over.
FormulationClose the tabFormulation
Wanna know more about this kids set's unfamiliar ingredients?
sodium styrene/acrylates copolymer: this film-forming agent improves the general texture of the polish, so it's easy to apply.
Sodium bicarbonate: PH regulator, commonly used in organic cosmetics
RECYCLING GUIDELINES :
aqua (water), sodium styrene/acrylates copolymer, ppg-3 methyl ether, phenoxyethanol, peg-40 castor oil, disiloxane, sodium bicarbonate, hectorite, sodium dehydroacetate, peg-12 dimethicone, propylene glycol, ppg-2 methyl ether, peg-150/decyl alcohol/smdi copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sulfate, sodium hydroxide, bentonite, ppg-30 butyl ether, aminomethyl propanol, t-butyl alcohol, isooctanol, silica dimethyl silylate, tocopherol, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 73360 (red 30 lake).
- Water represents more than half of the formulation
Delivery and returnsClose the tabDelivery and returns
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in Europe
& Free delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in France (home and pick up delivery).
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday before 9.30 am will be processed on the same day.
- Orders placed from Monday to Thursday after 9.30 am will be processed on the following day.
- Orders placed from Friday after 9.30 am to Sunday evening will be processed on the following Monday.
- Orders placed on French public holidays will be processed on the following working day.
- Delivery to a Relay pick up location (Colissimo & La Poste)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Home delivery without signature and with tracking (Colissimo)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Express Chronopost
Delay: D+1 (meaning the following working day)
- Home delivery with tracking
4 to 10 working days after shipment
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over.
nailmatic doesn’t ship outside of Europe.
Unfortunately, shipment costs to French overseas department and territories are extremely high. Thus, we can't deliver in these areas.
Directions for use
Wake up the nail polish by shaking the bottle.
Apply one or two coats.
Tell them to wiggle their fingers around to dry. Doesn't help actually but keeps them busy!
Frequently asked questions
How long do your kids nail polishes last?
For kids, it’s more about hours than days. They’re not into makeup like adults, but rather into imitative play. Anyway, longwear is not an issue for a nail polish that goes off with soapy water. Good news is: they can change colours at will!
Does your kids nail polish leave stains on clothes or fabric?
If the kids nail polish spills on clothes, a carpet or a sofa, clean it up right away with lukewarm soapy water and… tha stains are gone!
Are children allowed to put their fingers in their mouth with kids nail polish on?
Even if it’s an imitative play, if you kids still sucks his thumb, do not apply nail polish on it. Give him.her some time to give up this habit. It’s indeed an opportunity to help kids stop: no thumb in the mouth = nail polish!