Plant-based Nail Polish Stella - Copper glitter
Made in France, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
Glitter time! Choose Stella and add a sparkling copper glow to your look!
- Alaïa - taupe brown
- Ami - Raspberry pink
- Amour – red shimmer
- Anna – sheer pink
- Anouk – brick brown
- Plant-based nail polish – rose gold glitter– Bonnie
- Plant-based nail polish – pink beige – Diana
- Plant-based nail polish – pure red – Dita
- Plant-based nail polish – coral red – Ella
- Elsa – sheer beige
- Eva - pastel coral
- Gala - gold
- Georgia – poppy red
- Grace – deep red
- Hedi - coral
- Imani – pink hazelnut
- Jeanne - pink-white
- Kate - burgundy red
- Lou - navy blue
- Lucia – gold glitter
- Marilou – brick red
- Miky - Emerald green
- Misha – plum brown
- Mona – lagoon green
- Ninon – rosewood
- Paloma - intense raspberry
- Sasha – light pink beige
- Billie – soft pink
- Sunny - coral orange
- Luisa - pearly pinkish beige
- Britany - pearly beige
- Azul - pearly electric blue
- Livy - slate blue
- Chelsea - pearly emerald
- Yale - pearly chocolate
- Eleanor – metallic gold
- Victoria – metallic silver
- Taylor – metallic pink gold
- May - powdery pink
- Beth - pastel yellow
- Ysé - white
- Kylie - Electric pink
- Paola - Lilac
- Petra - Pure red
- Pamela - Vintage red
- Faye - Burgundy red
- Pete - black
- Angela - sandy nude
DetailsClose the tabDetails
Copper glitter nail polish.
GO, put on a little dress, et voilà! Who’s the queen of the night? YOU.
66% plant-based formula.
Expect at least 5 days of glory, may the glitter force be with you!
Removing glitter polish takes a bit of patience…
Soak cotton wool in nail polish remover and hold to your nail, leaving in contact while you recite your daily mantra. Maintain gentle pressure as you swipe the cotton wool towards the free edge. Repeat until clean!
FormulationClose the tabFormulation
This polish is formulated with 66% ingredients of natural origin.
Strictly plant-based components, coming from manioc, cotton, wheat, maize and potato.
More specifically: the plant-based ingredients here are the plasticizer, some of the solvents and nitrocellulose.
RECYCLING GUIDELINES :
butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, diacetone alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, phosphoric acid, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 15850 (red 6 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake).
- Ingredients of natural origin
Delivery and returnsClose the tabDelivery and returns
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in Europe
& Free delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in France (home and pick up delivery).
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday before 9.30 am will be processed on the same day.
- Orders placed from Monday to Thursday after 9.30 am will be processed on the following day.
- Orders placed from Friday after 9.30 am to Sunday evening will be processed on the following Monday.
- Orders placed on French public holidays will be processed on the following working day.
- Delivery to a Relay pick up location (Colissimo & La Poste)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Home delivery without signature and with tracking (Colissimo)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Express Chronopost
Delay: D+1 (meaning the following working day)
- Home delivery with tracking
4 to 10 working days after shipment
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over.
nailmatic doesn’t ship outside of Europe.
Unfortunately, shipment costs to French overseas department and territories are extremely high. Thus, we can't deliver in these areas.
Directions for use
You're in for a longer lasting manicure, protected nails and a smooth surface for your color to adhere to.
One down the middle, followed by one either side. Leave a one-millimetre gap between the cuticle and the color for a professional-style finish.
Our formula has been especially made to achieve perfect results with one single coat.
You can apply a second coat for denser and more opaque coverage: first layer thin, second one thicker.
It’ll give your colour a super glossy, long-wear finish, so we recommend it! Add an extra coat 48 hours later for even longer wear.