Our PURE color nail polishes are plant-based up to 84%. Which means that we’ve replaced solvents derived from petrol or natural gas with plant-derived solvents. These come from natural origin raw materials such as cotton, maize, potato, wheat and manioc. What about the remaining 16%? They allows the polish to focus on easy application, shine and longwear with natural and/or organic pigments (depending on the shade), filmogenic agents and plasticizers. It’s part of a necessary, controlled and accepted compromise.