Bio-based nail polish – light pink beige – Sasha
It’s a nude day, it’s a nude dawn… Start afresh with the innocent tones of neutral Sasha. Not only is the colour delicate, but its formula is too, made with 84% bio-based ingredients such as cotton and manioc and enriched with plant keratin and starflower oil.
Green and clean right to its very fingertips, our PURE color range is 10-free!
- Five days’ wear, if you take care. So lay off the chores for a bit…
- Smooth coverage, glossy finish, what more could you want?
Two transparent nail polishes in one manicure routine? Not any more! Try our handy (geddit?) 2-in-1 Base & Top Coat!
Bio-based nail polish
We’ve replaced chemical solvents with alternatives derived from plant-based raw materials such as maize, potato and cotton. Better for the planet and your nails!
The PURE color range is also free from all of the following nasties: paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
Made in France.
Before you begin, remove any remnants of polish and wash and dry hands thoroughly.
1. Start with base coat. No cheating – this step is the foundation for your color and is not to be skipped!
2. Apply one coat of Sasha with just three brushstrokes: one down the middle and then one on either side.
3. One coat of color will do the job like a pro, but apply a second for a more opaque finish.
4. Seal the deal with a slick of top coat for a super glossy, long-wear finish.
Sasha brings elegance to your nails for a wedding or a serious edge for a job interview.
Either way, you’ll look smart!
Does nude polish chip less? In a word: no. It’s just not as noticeable, but it’s still not a great look…
Ingredients: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, diacetone alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, phosphoric acid, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, silica, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77742 (manganese violet).