Plant-based nail polish - Emerald green – Miky
What could be greener than an emerald hue and a formula made from plant-based ingredients? Alongside its deep colour and eco-friendly formula, Miky is also long-wearing and has a high-shine finish. It’s enough to make lesser polishes green with envy…
Miky you can be green and glam at the same time – its formula is 10-free!
- Lasts for up to five days – now that’s staying power!
- High-coverage, super shine, good vibes
Enriched with plant keratin and starflower oil to make your hands and nails happy.
A perfect match with our 2-in-1 Base & Top Coat for an even glossier and longer lasting manicure.
Plant-based nail polish
What does that mean? Our PURE color range is made with plant-sourced natural ingredients, including renewable raw materials such as manioc and cotton. As a result, these polishes contain plant-derived solvents rather than those made from petrochemicals.
And we’ve said bye-bye to the following, too: paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
Made in France with a conscience!
Perfect mani made easy!
Preparation is the secret to a faultless manicure. Start with a clean surface (remove old polish and wash and dry hands) and get all of your kit ready – no rummaging around for your phone mid mani—this is a smudge-free zone!
1. Begin with a layer of base coat for a longer lasting manicure, protected nails and a smooth surface for your color to adhere to.
2. Apply a coat of Miky with just three brushstrokes: one down the middle and then one either side. This pro-technique is child’s play thanks to our specially-designed brush.
3. To amp up the coverage, apply a second coat.
4. The secret to a salon-style finish? A slick of top coat for an extra-glossy shine and longer wear. Add an extra coat the next day to extend wear even further.
- Red and green should never be seen? Old news! Miky looks great contrasted with red hair, red lips or a red dress. For a less daring – but equally edgy - contrast, try with pale blue.
- How to remove without looking like you’ve had a nasty accident? Hold a cotton wool pad soaked with nail polish remover to your nail. Swipe towards the free edge using gentle pressure. Repeat with a clean cotton wool pad until it’s all off!
Ingredients: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, acetyl tributyl citrate, stearalkonium bentonite, isopropyl alcohol, diacetone alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, aluminum hydroxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, phosphoric acid, silica, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77510 (ferric ammonium ferrocyanide), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake).