Bio-based nail polish - navy blue – Lou
Give your look a strong edge with Lou, a dark steel blue that shows you’re as hard as nails. Just like you, this bio-based polish means business – its intense colour comes together with a 10-free, vegan and cruelty-free formula. Result!
Lou is a bio-based, 10-free nail polish. Thumbs up!
- Five days’ wear, if you take care. That’s a saying, right?
- Even coverage and high shine.
Plant-based nail polish
We’ve replaced chemical solvents with more eco-friendly (and nail-friendly) alternatives, derived from natural raw materials such as potato, maize, cotton and wheat.
And what’s more, the PURE color range is also free from all of the following: paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
Made in France.
To make your manicure even easier, we have also created a 2-in-1 Base & Top Coat. So no excuses for skipping this step!
For a longer-lasting manicure, ensure your nails are clean of any cream, oil or cotton wool fibres. Take of any old nail colour and then wash and dry hands thoroughly.
1. Begin with a layer of base coat for a longer-lasting manicure and protected nails.
2. Apply one coat of Lou in just three brushstrokes: one in the centre followed by one either side. It’s super easy thanks to our wide brush.
3. For added color intensity and coverage, apply an additional coat.
4. Thought you were finished? Nearly! Just a quick slick of top coat and you’re done, promise.
- This cool toned navy goes brilliantly with grey, white, black and camel and adds a subtle rock and roll edge to leather, cashmere and lace.
- To remove color without making a mess, leave your remover-soaked cotton wool in contact with each nail for at least five seconds. Then swipe towards the free edge of the nail applying a light pressure, without rubbing. Repeat until clean!
Ingredients: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, isopropyl alcohol, acetyl tributyl citrate, diacetone alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, phosphoric acid, silica, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77510 (ferric ammonium ferrocyanide), ci 15880 (red 34 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake).