Plant-based nail polish – pink hazelnut – Imani
Get your nails in the buff Imani, our pinky-hazelnut nude, to create an impeccably polished manicure. Added to its luxurious colour and high shine are plant keratin and starflower oil for hydrated nails.
To set the scene, Imani is a 10-free nail polish, made with an 84% plant-based formula.
- Lasts for five days no problem
- Even coverage, high shine, what a result!
Make life (and your manicure) easier with our 2-in-1 Base & Top Coat.
Plant-based nail polish
As part of our mission to be as eco-friendly as possible, we have chosen to use renewable plant-sourced natural ingredients (made from ingredients such as maize, cotton and potato) in the PURE color range, instead of petrochemical-derived nasties.
These polishes are also absent of paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
Made with love and care in France.
All set? Before you get down to business, give your hands a good wash. Nail polish and dust, cream or fibres do not a good mix make!
1. Begin with a layer of base coat for a longer lasting manicure and protected nails.
2. Apply one coat of Imani in three fell swoops. The first in the middle of the nail and then one either side. Thanks to our wide brush, it couldn’t be simpler!
3. For increased coverage, add an extra coat.
4. Increase the wow factor with a slick of top coat for a super glossy, long-wear finish! Add an extra coat 24 hours later for even longer wear.
Wear Imani to bring a dose of minimalism to your manicure, or a dose of polish for a job interview.
Does nude polish chip less? Er, no… It’s just less obvious but it’s still not a good look.
Ingredients: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, diacetone alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, phosphoric acid, silica, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 77491 (iron oxides).