Plant-based nail polish - coral – Hedi
Are you Hedi for a new kind of nail polish? Enriched with plant keratin and starflower oil, this plant-sourced polish contains natural-origin ingredients, such as manioc and cotton. What’s more, this nail-friendly formula delivers a hot shot of intense coral red color. Time to say hello to your perfect summer shade!
Hedi is a plant-based, 10-free nal polish. Now that’s something to be happy about!
- Five days’ wear, if you take care. That’s a saying, right?
- Even coverage, intense color and high shine.
- Enriched with plant keratin and starflower oil to make your nails happily healthy.
To make your manicure even easier, we have also created a 2-in-1 Base & Top Coat. Why make life complicated?
Plant-based nail polish
Goodbye petrochemical solvents and hello plant-based replacements! We use those derived from natural origin, renewable raw materials such as cotton, maize, potato, wheat and manioc.
Our PURE color polishes are free from toxic ingredients: no paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
Vegan, cruelty-free, made in France.
1. Start with a clean nails. Remove old polish and then wash and dry hands thoroughly. A blank canvas is the key to a long lasting manicure!
2. Apply a layer of base coat to prep the surface and extend colour wear.
3. Apply one coat of Hedi in three brush strokes: start with one in the middle of the nail and then one on each side. Leave a millimetre gap between the cuticle and the color for a salon-style finish.
4. Apply an additional coat to increase coverage and extend wear.
5. Want an even longer lasting manicure and even glossier finish? Your wish is our command! Finish with a slick of top coat and add another layer the next day.
- Amp up Hedi to the max by pairing with a bright red dress or bring a little va-va-voom to your day to day by teaming it with a simple jeans-and-t-shirt combo.
- Two thin coats are better than one thick coat. The first one is to mark out your color area, and the second is to bring added coverage. Done!
Ingredients: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, diacetone alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, phosphoric acid, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 15850 (red 6 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake).