Plant-based nail polish – pure red – Dita
Meet Dita, a bold and seductive red that lives up to its name — it’s a real tease! This killer colour’s cup runneth over with sensuality while its formula is far more innocent: it’s made with 84% plant-based ingredients from natural origin and renewable raw materials. Long-lasting, high-shine, made in France and vegan and cruelty-free. Who could resist?
Dita, like all of our PURE color range, is a 10-free nail polish.
- Combining intense colour with impressive staying power, Dita keeps going for five days’ wear.
- Even coverage, high shine, what a result!
Make your manicure easier with our 2-in-1 Base & Top Coat for two nail essentials in one handy package.
Plant-based nail polish
Goodbye petrochemical solvents and hello plant-based replacements! We use solvents derived from natural origin, renewable raw materials such as cotton, maize, potato, wheat and manioc.
Our PURE color polishes are free from toxic ingredients: no paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
Vegan, cruelty-free, made in France.
Preparation is key for a perfect manicure. Start with a clean surface (remove old polish and wash and dry hands) and get all of your equipment lined up – no fishing around in your bag for your phone mid-manicure—this is a smudge-free zone!
1. Begin with a layer of base coat for a longer lasting manicure and protected nails.
2. Apply a coat of Dita with just three brushstrokes: one in the centre followed by one either side. This simple yet pro technique is super easy thanks to our wide brush.
3. For increased coverage, add a second coat.
4. Finish with a slick of top coat for a super glossy, long-wear finish. Top up with an extra coat 24 hours later for even longer wear.
- For super seductive style, wear our nail polish Dita with a red dress, or vamp up your everyday look by adding it as the final touch to jeans and a t-shirt.
- Application-wise, less is more! Apply two thin coats maximum: the first to mark out the colour area and the second to increase opacity.
Ingredients: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, acetyl tributyl citrate, stearalkonium bentonite, isopropyl alcohol, diacetone alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, phosphoric acid, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 15850 (red 7 lake & red 6 lake).