Plant-based nail polish – rose gold glitter– Bonnie
Pink. Gold. Glitter. Does it get any more fabulous? Well, yes! Bonnie is also eco-friendly – made with 84% plant-based ingredients – and nail-friendly with it’s starflower oil enriched formula. What could be better for a night out on the town or even as a little touch of glamour to brighten up an ordinary day?
Bonnie, like all of our PURE color range, is a 10-free nail polish.
- 5 days’ (and nights’) wear – so you can keep the party going!
- Even coverage, high shine, super sparkle
Make your manicure easier with our 2-in-1 Base & Top Coat for two nail essentials in one handy package.
Plant-based nail polish
Goodbye petrochemical solvents and hello plant-based alternatives! Our PURE color range uses solvents derived from natural origin, renewable raw materials such as cotton, maize, potato, wheat and manioc.
We’ve said cheerio to this bunch of nasties, too: paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
Vegan, cruelty-free, made in France.
Prepare your nail “canvas” by removing old polish and washing and drying hands thoroughly. Nail polish does not like oils and creams or bits of leftover cotton wool fibres!
1. Kick things off with a layer of base coat for protected nails, a nice smooth surface and a longer lasting manicure.
2. Apply a coat of Bonnie with just three brushstrokes: start with one in the centre, followed by one either side. Our wide brush makes this simple-yet-pro technique as easy as 123. You’re welcome.
3. To dial up the glitter levels even more, apply a second coat.
4. Finish with a slick of top coat for a super glossy, long-wear finish. Add an extra coat 24 hours later for even longer wear.
• Bonnie is the polish equivalent of fairy dust, perfect to sprinkle a little bit of magic onto your look – whether for full-on party vibes or just to jazz up your day wear.
• To remove, soak a cotton wool pad in nail polish remover and press on to your nail, leaving in contact for 10 seconds. Maintain gentle pressure as you swipe the cotton wool towards the free edge. Repeat until clean!
Ingredients: ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, polyethylene terephthalate, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, alcohol, silica, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, polyurethane-11, n-butyl alcohol, benzophenone-1, polyurethane-33, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate,ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 77000 (aluminum powder), ci 60725 (violet 2).