Water-Based Nail Polish Thelma - maroon red
Odourless, Made in France, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
Turn heads with the intense maroon of intense Thelma – a hot-headed polish with eco-friendly convictions. Made with an odourless formula, our AQUA nail range lasts for 5 days with its dedicated top coat on.
DetailsClose the tabDetails
Thelma, maroon red nail polish.
No harsh chemicals: this polish does not emit volatile compounds into the atmosphere.
Water-based top coat required for a regular five days’ wear.
To keep your manicure from chipping: stay away from any activity that requires friction under water.
FormulationClose the tabFormulation
With 54% water, you get the cleanest nail polish on the market.
These ingredients may have odd names, still they're gentle, efficient and of natural origin:
- hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein et hydrolyzed soy protein?
They improve the texture of your nail polish and turn applying it into bliss
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate? It has useful antimicrobial properties, pretty handy when it comes to water-based nail polishes.
aqua (water), acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, trimethyl
hydroxypentyl isobutyrate, phenoxyethanol, ppg-2 methyl ether, ppg-30 butyl ether, bentonite,peg-40 castor oil, propylene glycol, peg-150/decyl alcohol/smdi copolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglycerin, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, silica dimethyl silylate, aminomethyl propanol, ammonium acrylates copolymer, disiloxane, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, sodium lauryl sulfate, caprylyl glycol, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, tocopherol, ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 15880 (red 34 lake), ci 77499 (iron oxides).
- Ingredients of natural origin
- Water represents more than half of the formulation
Delivery and returnsClose the tabDelivery and returns
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in Europe
& Free delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in France (home and pick up delivery).
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday before 9.30 am will be processed on the same day.
- Orders placed from Monday to Thursday after 9.30 am will be processed on the following day.
- Orders placed from Friday after 9.30 am to Sunday evening will be processed on the following Monday.
- Orders placed on French public holidays will be processed on the following working day.
- Delivery to a Relay pick up location (Colissimo & La Poste)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Home delivery without signature and with tracking (Colissimo)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Express Chronopost
Delay: D+1 (meaning the following working day)
- Home delivery with tracking
4 to 10 working days after shipment
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over.
nailmatic doesn’t ship outside of Europe.
Directions for use
Begin with a layer of base coat for a longer lasting manicure: a smooth surface for your color to adhere to.
One down the middle, followed by one on each side. Leave a one-millimetre gap between the cuticle and the color. One coat only or you might compromise your polish's drying.
ALWAYS apply top coat with your AQUA nail polish to ensure hold. Wait until your polish is dry before adding top coat. Reapply an additional coat two days later.
Bring a new meaning to the phrase “staying out of hot water” and keep your hands dry for four hours after application. Also avoid any activity that requires friction under water (washing-up, aquabike and so on).
Soak nails with nail polish remover for a little longer than normal, 20 seconds per nail, then gently remove with circular movements. You can use all our plant-based removers (but the cream one). A regular remover will work fine too.