Coffret vernis base eau Base & Top coat+ poppy red Garance
Made in France, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
No water-based nail polish without its matching top coat! We’ve brought colour – namely poppy red Garance – together with our 2-in-1 Base & Top Coat. United for a longer wear, up to 5 days!!
DetailsClose the tabDetails
Nail polish set: poppy red Garance + Base & top coat.
This formula will suit you if you are:
- Tired of harsh chemical smells
- On a nail detox
- Allergic to solvents
Bonus is: you can do your nails wherever and wherever you like!!
FormulationClose the tabFormulation
With 54% water, you get the cleanest nail polish on the market.
These ingredients may have odd names, still they're gentle, efficient and of natural origin:
- hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein et hydrolyzed soy protein?
They improve the texture of your nail polish and turn applying it into bliss
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate? It has useful antimicrobial properties, pretty handy when it comes to water-based nail polishes.
Base & Top coat: aqua (water), acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, ppg-3 methyl ether, trimethyl hydroxypentyl isobutyrate, phenoxyethanol, ppg-2 methyl ether, propylene glycol, peg-150/decyl alcohol/smdi copolymer, ppg-30 butyl ether, ethylhexylglycerin, silica dimethyl silylate, tocopherol
Vernis : aqua (water), acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, trimethyl hydroxypentyl isobutyrate, phenoxyethanol, peg-40 castor oil, ppg-2 methyl ether, ppg-30 butyl ether, bentonite, propylene glycol, peg-150/decyl alcohol/smdi copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, aminomethyl propanol, hydrolyzed soy protein, silica dimethyl silylate, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, tocopherol, ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 73360 (red 30 lake).
- Ingredients of natural origin
- Water represents more than half of the formulation
Delivery and returnsClose the tabDelivery and returns
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in Europe
& Free delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over in France (home and pick up delivery).
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday before 9.30 am will be processed on the same day.
- Orders placed from Monday to Thursday after 9.30 am will be processed on the following day.
- Orders placed from Friday after 9.30 am to Sunday evening will be processed on the following Monday.
- Orders placed on French public holidays will be processed on the following working day.
- Delivery to a Relay pick up location (Colissimo & La Poste)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Home delivery without signature and with tracking (Colissimo)
Delay: 2 working days after dispatch
- Express Chronopost
Delay: D+1 (meaning the following working day)
- Home delivery with tracking
4 to 10 working days after shipment
FREE delivery for orders totalling 90€ and over.
nailmatic doesn’t ship outside of Europe.
Directions for use
Begin with a layer of base coat for a longer lasting manicure: a smooth surface for your color to adhere to.
One down the middle, followed by one on each side. Leave a one-millimetre gap between the cuticle and the color. One coat only or you might compromise your polish's drying.
ALWAYS apply top coat with your AQUA nail polish to ensure hold. Wait until your polish is dry before adding top coat. Reapply an additional coat two days later.
Bring a new meaning to the phrase “staying out of hot water” and keep your hands dry for four hours after application. Also avoid any activity that requires friction under water (washing-up, aquabike and so on).
Soak nails with nail polish remover for a little longer than normal, 20 seconds per nail, then gently remove with circular movements. You can use all our plant-based removers (but the cream one). A regular remover will work fine too.