Foaming Bath Salts Pink
Preservative-Free, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
What if bath time became an incredibubble ballet? All you need is a pinch of salt and the water turns into a pink frothy cloudy wonder: fun at will for kids!!
Pink foaming bath salts.
Sprinkle them while preparing the bath and it all turns into a foaming pinkish fairytale.
Our pirate advice: use a large dose of salts.
Our bath salts favour natural ingredients and ingredients of natural origin:
- Citric acid, a naturally effervescent agent that regulate the global pH of our bath salts
- Camomille extracts with hydrating and soothing properties
- Sunflower oil with nourishing and regenerating properties
- Sweet almond oil and vegetable oil with hydrating and emollient properties
- Vitamine E, a natural antioxydant as well as a perfect preservative agent
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate, a must have for DIY cosmetic addicts that comes from coconut and gently cleans delicate skins
And last but not least, our superhero, Solanum TuberosumStarch (aka potato starch): it gives a formidabubbly unctuous texture to the bath.
Sels de bain moussants roses : sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, solanum tuberosum starch, sodium coco-sulfate, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, parfum (fragrance), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, aqua (water), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, maltodextrin, olus (vegetable) oil, chamomilla recutita flower extract, tocopherol, ci 17200 (red 33), ci 14700 (red 4), ci 45410 (red 28).
- Ingredients of natural origin
Livraison et retoursFermer l'ongletLivraison et retours
Do coloured bath salts leave marks on the bathtub ?
Nooooo. Our salts leave no stains on skin or bathtub, they only colour the water! Rinse the bathtube after use as usual.
How many baths can you take with a salt shaker?
Up top you! Our salt shakers are designed for about 5 baths. For optimal foaming: be generous on dosage, sprinkle under the tap and swirl the water while running the bath.