Water-based nail polish – coral red - Poppy
Putting the pop into Poppy, this bright coral-red lives up to its name. What’s more: its odourless, water-based formula means it’s also super green! Comes off with regular nail polish remover.
This nail polish is made using purest of solvents: H20! Water about that?
The time has come to free the manicure! Paint your nails whenever the desire strikes, as AQUA nail is totally odour-free.
Not only that but we’ve said cheerio to all those nasty toxins, too: phthalates, xylene, toluene, formaldehyde, benzophenone, parabens, camphor, colophony and nanoparticles.
Added to the colour payoff and the gentle formula is plant keratin, for hydrated nails.
Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
Switch it up! With AQUA nail, you’ll get intense colour for two to three days before it’s time to give your nails a makeover.
How to apply
- Start with a base coat – particularly important for an intense colour like Poppy! Make things even easier with our Base & Top Coat Aqua 2-in-1.
- One coat is enough, but apply two to amp up the coverage.
- ALWAYS apply top coat over your AQUA nail polish to ensure hold. Reapply an additional coat the next day.
- Bring a new meaning to the phrase “staying out of hot water” and keep your hands dry for four hours after application. Washing up? We don’t think so. (But no hot showers for a little bit either, ok?)
- To take off, soak nails with nail polish remover for a little longer than you would for a regular polish.
Made from 54% water, Poppy is clean and green (er… well, coral-red, actually)! Eco-friendly packaging made using paper from renewable forests (five trees are planted for each one harvested).
Made in France with grace and boldness.
Top (finger)tips: how to wear coral nail polish?
Wear this polish with a red dress for a striking tonal look.
Stuck on which type of nail file to use? Opt for fine grain files – or glass files – which are much gentler on the nail. Heavy duty, rough-grained files are better left to fake nails!
Ingredients: aqua (water), ethylhexyl acrylate/styrene copolymer, acrylates copolymer, ammonium acrylates/methylstyrene/styrene copolymer, trimethyl hydroxypentyl isobutyrate, propanediol, phenoxyethanol, pentylene glycol, ppg-2 methyl ether, bentonite, peg-40 castor oil, ppg-30 butyl ether, propylene glycol, peg-150/decyl alcohol/smdi copolymer, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglycerin, ammonium acrylates copolymer, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, aminomethyl propanol, silica dimethyl silylate, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium lauryl sulfate, caprylyl glycol, tocopherol, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 12085 (red 36), ci 73360 (red 30 lake).
Weight: 50 g